Important information for our full-day tour
- Bring a jacket like a wind cutter even in the summer (Trust me, Sintra is always cooler than Lisbon)
- Comfortable shoes (IMPORTANT)
- Water bottle so you can drink the spring water from Sintra
- In the summer or on warm days, bring hats to cover your head, including sunscreen
- If it’s hot, you can bring swimsuits, so you can swim in Cascais.
- And of course, don’t forget the good vibes!
- Private transportation
- WiFi if you’d like
- Professional photography
What’s not included
- Entry/admission to the Palaces
- Wine tastings
- Lunch on the restaurant
We do tours in the rain many times, and if it’s not going to be a crazy storm, you’ll have a lot of fun 🙂
The tuk tuk got side covers and I have blankets for you.
Be sure you bring a jacket that can handle rain and an umbrella (You can buy it in any souvenir shop).
Oh yes! 🙂 It’s going to be one of the high moments of the tour. The restaurant that I will take you will be always local and non-touristic so you can try a typical original delicious portuguese food.
The restaurant is owned by a family where the owner is the son, the mother is inside the kitchen cooking and the father is serving the tables.
Expect food full of love 😉
- All the tours are private
- If you’re cold, the tuk tuk has side covers and 4 blankets.
- Please inform me if you have a problem walking.
All types of Credit and Debit cards, as well as cash in person on the day.
For a full refund, cancel at least 14 days in advance of the start date of the experience.